Ever since buying Tupperware Popsicle molds from A Busy Mommy I have been on a mission to find the perfect frozen treat. Today I offer up two recipes that have recently been tried, tested, and approved by my family. I invite you to try them out on your family and let me know which one is the winner in your home.
Fresh Fruit Pops
- 1 fruit punch juice box
- 1 personal sized vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup frozen fruit, your choice
Add everything to blender and purée until well blended. Pour into Popsicle molds, leaving a bit of room at the top. Drop in a few whole berries and freeze overnight.
Almond Fudge Pops
- 1 1/2 cups Plain Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 fresh or frozen banana
- 1 tablespoon of the new Reese Peanut Butter Chocolate Spread
Mix everything together in your blender and pour into Popsicle molds. Freeze overnight.
Let me know which frozen treat you enjoy most.